Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerlandSchweizer PokalFC Thun - FC Lugano
Switzerland. Schweizer Pokal. Quarter-finals

FC Thun vs FC Lugano prediction, betting tips and odds

09.02 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Stadium

FC Thun
Draw
FC Lugano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

13 : 2

goals

10 : 2

4.3 : 0.7

goals avg

3.3 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Lugano

15.07.2020

1-1

(0-0)

FC Thun

FC Thun

09.02.2020

3-2

(2-1)

FC Lugano

FC Thun

24.11.2019

0-3

(0-2)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

28.07.2019

0-0

(0-0)

FC Thun

FC Thun

11.05.2019

1-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

06.02.2019

1-3

(0-1)

FC Thun

FC Lugano

28.10.2018

2-1

(2-1)

FC Thun

FC Thun

26.08.2018

1-1

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

14.04.2018

1-1

(1-0)

FC Thun

FC Thun

16.12.2017

0-2

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Thun

05.11.2017

1-1

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

26.08.2017

4-1

(2-1)

FC Thun

FC Lugano

17.04.2017

2-1

(0-0)

FC Thun

FC Thun

12.03.2017

5-2

(4-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

04.12.2016

1-1

(0-0)

FC Thun

FC Thun

25.09.2016

2-2

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Thun vs FC Lugano prediction summary

FC Thun meets FC Lugano in a match of a Quarter-finals round in Switzerland Schweizer Pokal on 09.02 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC Thun or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for FC Thun team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Lugano. FC Thun chances to win are 45%. FC Lugano chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Thun scored 13 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 10 against 2 in its 3 last games. FC Thun scored 4.3 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 3.3 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams FC Thun and FC Lugano have played 16 matches so far. FC Thun won 4 matches in total while FC Lugano won 5 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.94 goals per Match and 47 in total.


FC Thun scored 22 in total and 1.38 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home FC Thun won 3. FC Thun won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


FC Lugano scored 25 in total and 1.56 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home FC Lugano won 3. FC Lugano won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Thun vs FC Lugano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Schweizer Pokal