Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Switzerland. Super League. Regular Season - 7

FC Sion vs FC Luzern prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

23.09 Thursday

20:30 CET

Stade de Tourbillon

FC Sion
Draw
FC Luzern

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
W
L
D
D
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5FC Sion6222-48
10FC Luzern6033-63

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

8 : 12

goals

9 : 15

1.3 : 2.0

goals avg

1.5 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Sion

12.05.2021

1-1

(0-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

21.03.2021

1-1

(0-0)

FC Sion

FC Sion

12.12.2020

1-2

(0-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

02.12.2020

2-0

(0-0)

FC Sion

FC Luzern

22.07.2020

1-2

(0-2)

FC Sion

FC Sion

02.07.2020

0-2

(0-1)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

20.10.2019

3-1

(0-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

25.08.2019

2-1

(1-0)

FC Luzern

FC Sion

07.04.2019

2-2

(1-1)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

13.02.2019

1-3

(1-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

01.12.2018

2-0

(0-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

30.09.2018

1-3

(0-1)

FC Sion

FC Luzern

15.04.2018

0-1

(0-0)

FC Sion

FC Sion

04.03.2018

1-1

(1-1)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

02.12.2017

2-1

(2-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

20.08.2017

1-1

(1-1)

FC Luzern

FC Sion

21.05.2017

2-3

(0-2)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

18.03.2017

0-0

(0-0)

FC Sion

FC Sion

11.12.2016

3-1

(1-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

21.09.2016

2-2

(0-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion vs FC Luzern prediction summary

FC Sion meets FC Luzern in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Switzerland Super League on 23.09 Thursday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC Sion or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FC Sion team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Luzern. FC Sion chances to win are 45%. FC Luzern chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Sion scored 8 against 12 in 6 last matches whereas FC Luzern scored 9 against 15 in its 6 last games. FC Sion scored 1.3 against 2.0 in 6 last matches whereas FC Luzern scored 1.5 against 2.5 in its 6 last games.


Teams FC Sion and FC Luzern have played 20 matches so far. FC Sion won 7 matches in total while FC Luzern won 6 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 56 in total.


FC Sion scored 29 in total and 1.45 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home FC Sion won 3. FC Sion won 4 matches out of 10 played away.


FC Luzern scored 27 in total and 1.35 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home FC Luzern won 3. FC Luzern won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Sion vs FC Luzern with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League