Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-KoreaFA CupFC Seoul - Gangwon FC
South-Korea. FA Cup. Round of 16

FC Seoul vs Gangwon FC prediction, betting tips and odds

19.06 Wednesday

12:30 CET

Seoul World Cup Stadium

FC Seoul
Draw
Gangwon FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

3 : 1

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gangwon FC

31.03.2024

1-1

(0-0)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

22.10.2023

2-1

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

15.07.2023

1-1

(1-0)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

28.05.2023

1-0

(1-0)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

26.04.2023

3-2

(1-0)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

13.09.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

18.05.2022

1-0

(1-0)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

06.04.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Gangwon FC

FC Seoul

28.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

24.10.2021

1-4

(1-1)

FC Seoul

Gangwon FC

23.05.2021

0-0

(0-0)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

03.04.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

FC Seoul

24.10.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

FC Seoul

07.08.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

10.05.2020

3-1

(0-1)

FC Seoul

Gangwon FC

20.10.2019

3-2

(0-1)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

11.08.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

FC Seoul

06.07.2019

2-2

(1-1)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

17.04.2019

3-2

FC Seoul

Gangwon FC

14.04.2019

1-2

(0-1)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

27.10.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Gangwon FC

Gangwon FC

01.09.2018

0-0

(0-0)

FC Seoul

Gangwon FC

12.05.2018

1-1

(0-1)

FC Seoul

FC Seoul

11.03.2018

1-2

(1-0)

Gangwon FC

FC Seoul vs Gangwon FC prediction summary

FC Seoul meets Gangwon FC in a match of a Round of 16 round in South-Korea FA Cup on 19.06 Wednesday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC Seoul or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for FC Seoul team to score and less than 3.5 for Gangwon FC. FC Seoul chances to win are 45%. Gangwon FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Seoul scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Gangwon FC scored 3 against 1 in its 1 last games. FC Seoul scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Gangwon FC scored 3.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams FC Seoul and Gangwon FC have played 24 matches so far. FC Seoul won 6 matches in total while Gangwon FC won 7 matches. 11 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.38 goals per Match and 57 in total.


FC Seoul scored 29 in total and 1.21 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home FC Seoul won 4. FC Seoul won 2 matches out of 12 played away.


Gangwon FC scored 28 in total and 1.17 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Gangwon FC won 5. Gangwon FC won 2 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Seoul vs Gangwon FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FA Cup