Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Andorra. 1a Divisió. Regular Season - 3

FC Santa Coloma vs Atlètic Club d'Escaldes prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

02.10 Sunday

18:30 CET

Centre d'Entrenament de la FAF 1

FC Santa Coloma
Draw
Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Atlètic Club d'Escaldes220026
3FC Santa Coloma211014

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 2

goals

4 : 2

1.5 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Santa Coloma

03.04.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

06.02.2022

2-1

(1-1)

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

07.11.2021

1-3

(1-1)

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

23.05.2021

1-3

(0-1)

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

02.05.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

FC Santa Coloma

15.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

11.04.2021

0-2

(0-0)

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

31.01.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

FC Santa Coloma

16.02.2020

5-0

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

09.11.2019

1-2

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

15.09.2019

2-0

Atlètic Club d'Escaldes

FC Santa Coloma vs Atlètic Club d'Escaldes prediction summary

FC Santa Coloma meets Atlètic Club d'Escaldes in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Andorra 1a Divisió on 02.10 Sunday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Atlètic Club d'Escaldes and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for FC Santa Coloma team to score and less than 4.5 for Atlètic Club d'Escaldes. FC Santa Coloma chances to win are 10%. Atlètic Club d'Escaldes chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Santa Coloma scored 3 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Atlètic Club d'Escaldes scored 4 against 2 in its 2 last games. FC Santa Coloma scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Atlètic Club d'Escaldes scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams FC Santa Coloma and Atlètic Club d'Escaldes have played 11 matches so far. FC Santa Coloma won 5 matches in total while Atlètic Club d'Escaldes won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.64 goals per Match and 29 in total.


FC Santa Coloma scored 18 in total and 1.64 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home FC Santa Coloma won 2. FC Santa Coloma won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


Atlètic Club d'Escaldes scored 11 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Atlètic Club d'Escaldes won 1. Atlètic Club d'Escaldes won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Santa Coloma vs Atlètic Club d'Escaldes with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1a Divisió