Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkSuperligaenFC Nordsjaelland - Brondby
Denmark. Superligaen. Regular Season - 18

FC Nordsjaelland vs Brondby prediction, betting tips and odds

20.02 Sunday

01:00 CET

Right to Dream Park

FC Nordsjaelland
Draw
Brondby

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Brondby17863530
10FC Nordsjaelland17449-1116

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

20 : 31

goals

25 : 20

1.2 : 1.8

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Brondby

13.08.2021

0-1

(0-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

Brondby

24.05.2021

2-0

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

21.04.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

04.02.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Brondby

Brondby

13.09.2020

3-2

(0-2)

FC Nordsjaelland

Brondby

09.07.2020

4-0

(2-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

28.06.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

08.03.2020

2-2

(1-2)

Brondby

Brondby

15.09.2019

4-2

(2-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

Brondby

13.05.2019

2-0

(2-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

08.04.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

10.02.2019

3-3

(1-1)

Brondby

Brondby

05.08.2018

2-0

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

Brondby

29.04.2018

3-1

(1-1)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

22.04.2018

3-4

(1-3)

Brondby

Brondby

19.11.2017

4-2

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

23.07.2017

3-2

(0-1)

Brondby

Brondby

28.05.2017

1-2

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

23.04.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Brondby

Brondby

05.03.2017

2-3

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

16.10.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Brondby

Brondby

09.05.2016

2-1

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

06.12.2015

0-2

(0-2)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

30.08.2015

0-2

(0-0)

Brondby

Brondby

21.05.2015

3-1

(2-1)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

30.11.2014

2-0

(1-0)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

31.08.2014

0-3

(0-0)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

18.05.2014

2-2

(2-1)

Brondby

Brondby

09.03.2014

4-1

(1-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

06.10.2013

1-1

(0-1)

Brondby

Brondby

16.05.2013

4-0

(2-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

02.12.2012

3-0

(1-0)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

02.09.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Brondby

Brondby

20.05.2012

0-1

(0-0)

FC Nordsjaelland

FC Nordsjaelland

18.03.2012

1-2

(0-1)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland

18.09.2011

2-0

(0-0)

Brondby

FC Nordsjaelland vs Brondby prediction summary

FC Nordsjaelland meets Brondby in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Denmark Superligaen on 20.02 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Brondby and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FC Nordsjaelland team to score and less than 2.5 for Brondby. FC Nordsjaelland chances to win are 10%. Brondby chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Nordsjaelland scored 20 against 31 in 17 last matches whereas Brondby scored 25 against 20 in its 17 last games. FC Nordsjaelland scored 1.2 against 1.8 in 17 last matches whereas Brondby scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 17 last games.


Teams FC Nordsjaelland and Brondby have played 36 matches so far. FC Nordsjaelland won 8 matches in total while Brondby won 21 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.14 goals per Match and 113 in total.


FC Nordsjaelland scored 41 in total and 1.14 on average. In 20 matches pleayed at home FC Nordsjaelland won 4. FC Nordsjaelland won 4 matches out of 16 played away.


Brondby scored 72 in total and 2.00 on average. In 16 matches pleayed at home Brondby won 12. Brondby won 9 matches out of 20 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Nordsjaelland vs Brondby with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superligaen