Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Switzerland. Super League. Regular Season - 8

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-3 (1-3)

26.09 Sunday

14:15 CET

swissporarena

FC Luzern
Draw
FC Lugano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
L
L
D
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6FC Lugano622208
9FC Luzern7043-64

Performance last matches

7

played

6

home

away

total

10 : 16

goals

8 : 8

1.4 : 2.3

goals avg

1.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Luzern

21.05.2021

1-2

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

13.04.2021

1-1

(1-0)

FC Luzern

FC Lugano

21.02.2021

2-3

(1-1)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

10.02.2021

1-1

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

19.09.2020

2-1

(2-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

12.07.2020

3-3

(0-2)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

24.06.2020

2-0

(0-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

03.11.2019

1-2

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

22.09.2019

1-1

(1-1)

FC Luzern

FC Lugano

05.05.2019

1-0

(1-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

16.02.2019

0-3

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

10.11.2018

1-4

(0-1)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

04.08.2018

4-2

(2-1)

FC Lugano

FC Luzern

05.05.2018

2-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

18.03.2018

1-2

(0-1)

FC Luzern

FC Lugano

29.10.2017

1-0

(1-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

23.07.2017

1-0

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

02.06.2017

0-1

(0-0)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern

02.04.2017

0-2

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Luzern

20.11.2016

2-1

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

23.07.2016

1-2

(0-1)

FC Luzern

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano prediction summary

FC Luzern meets FC Lugano in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Switzerland Super League on 26.09 Sunday at 14:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or FC Lugano and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FC Luzern team to score and less than 3.5 for FC Lugano. FC Luzern chances to win are 10%. FC Lugano chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Luzern scored 10 against 16 in 7 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 8 against 8 in its 6 last games. FC Luzern scored 1.4 against 2.3 in 7 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 1.3 against 1.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams FC Luzern and FC Lugano have played 21 matches so far. FC Luzern won 9 matches in total while FC Lugano won 8 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.81 goals per Match and 59 in total.


FC Luzern scored 30 in total and 1.43 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home FC Luzern won 4. FC Luzern won 5 matches out of 11 played away.


FC Lugano scored 29 in total and 1.38 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home FC Lugano won 4. FC Lugano won 4 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Luzern vs FC Lugano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League