Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - WestFC Egg - Lauterach
Austria. Regionalliga - West. Vorarlberg - 21

FC Egg vs Lauterach prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportplatz FC Egg

FC Egg
Draw
Lauterach

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
D
L
D
D
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Lauterach17386-617
10FC Egg173212-2011

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

21 : 41

goals

22 : 28

1.2 : 2.4

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lauterach

04.09.2021

1-3

(1-2)

FC Egg

FC Egg vs Lauterach prediction summary

FC Egg meets Lauterach in a match of a Vorarlberg - 21 round in Austria Regionalliga - West on 26.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC Egg or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FC Egg team to score and less than 2.5 for Lauterach. FC Egg chances to win are 35%. Lauterach chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


FC Egg scored 21 against 41 in 17 last matches whereas Lauterach scored 22 against 28 in its 17 last games. FC Egg scored 1.2 against 2.4 in 17 last matches whereas Lauterach scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams FC Egg and Lauterach have played 1 matches so far. FC Egg won 1 matches in total while Lauterach won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


FC Egg scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home FC Egg won 0. FC Egg won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Lauterach scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lauterach won 0. Lauterach won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Egg vs Lauterach with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - West