Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkSuperligaFC Copenhagen - Aalborg
Denmark. Superliga. Regular Season - 19

FC Copenhagen vs Aalborg prediction, betting tips and odds

26.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Parken

FC Copenhagen
Draw
Aalborg

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
D
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3FC Copenhagen17836827
11Aalborg17359-1114

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

28 : 20

goals

17 : 28

1.6 : 1.2

goals avg

1.0 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Aalborg

24.07.2022

1-3

(0-1)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

22.05.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

03.04.2022

0-1

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

Aalborg

28.11.2021

1-3

(1-3)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

18.07.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Aalborg

Aalborg

03.02.2021

2-3

(2-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

18.10.2020

1-2

(0-2)

Aalborg

Aalborg

23.07.2020

0-1

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

17.06.2020

2-0

(2-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

04.03.2020

2-0

(1-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

01.03.2020

3-2

(0-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

01.09.2019

1-0

(1-0)

FC Copenhagen

Aalborg

11.11.2018

1-1

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

29.07.2018

4-0

(3-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

13.05.2018

1-0

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

18.04.2018

2-1

(1-1)

Aalborg

Aalborg

10.12.2017

1-1

(1-1)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

15.07.2017

1-1

(1-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

18.11.2016

1-2

(1-2)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

20.08.2016

1-1

(1-1)

Aalborg

Aalborg

12.05.2016

0-2

(0-1)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

13.03.2016

6-2

(3-1)

Aalborg

FC Copenhagen

13.09.2015

4-2

(1-2)

Aalborg

FC Copenhagen

20.05.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

30.11.2014

0-1

(0-1)

FC Copenhagen

Aalborg

13.09.2014

1-0

(1-0)

FC Copenhagen

Aalborg

15.05.2014

4-2

(2-1)

FC Copenhagen

Aalborg

30.03.2014

2-1

(1-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

20.10.2013

3-0

(1-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

21.07.2013

2-1

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

Aalborg

21.04.2013

1-1

(1-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

11.11.2012

4-0

(4-0)

Aalborg

FC Copenhagen

28.07.2012

3-0

(1-0)

Aalborg

FC Copenhagen

29.04.2012

3-0

(2-0)

Aalborg

Aalborg

04.03.2012

1-1

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

18.09.2011

2-0

(0-0)

Aalborg

FC Copenhagen vs Aalborg prediction summary

FC Copenhagen meets Aalborg in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Denmark Superliga on 26.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC Copenhagen or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FC Copenhagen team to score and less than 2.5 for Aalborg. FC Copenhagen chances to win are 45%. Aalborg chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Copenhagen scored 28 against 20 in 17 last matches whereas Aalborg scored 17 against 28 in its 17 last games. FC Copenhagen scored 1.6 against 1.2 in 17 last matches whereas Aalborg scored 1.0 against 1.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams FC Copenhagen and Aalborg have played 36 matches so far. FC Copenhagen won 21 matches in total while Aalborg won 8 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.89 goals per Match and 104 in total.


FC Copenhagen scored 69 in total and 1.92 on average. In 17 matches pleayed at home FC Copenhagen won 13. FC Copenhagen won 8 matches out of 19 played away.


Aalborg scored 35 in total and 0.97 on average. In 19 matches pleayed at home Aalborg won 7. Aalborg won 1 matches out of 17 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Copenhagen vs Aalborg with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga