Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Bundesliga. Regular Season - 19

FC BW Linz vs Red Bull Salzburg prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

17.02 Saturday

17:00 CET

Hofmann Personal Stadion

FC BW Linz
Draw
Red Bull Salzburg

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
D
L
W
D
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Red Bull Salzburg1812422440
9FC BW Linz18468-1118

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

20 : 31

goals

35 : 11

1.1 : 1.7

goals avg

1.9 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Red Bull Salzburg

23.09.2023

0-1

(0-0)

FC BW Linz

Red Bull Salzburg

23.03.2023

1-2

(1-1)

FC BW Linz

FC BW Linz vs Red Bull Salzburg prediction summary

FC BW Linz meets Red Bull Salzburg in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Austria Bundesliga on 17.02 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Red Bull Salzburg and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for FC BW Linz team to score and less than 2.5 for Red Bull Salzburg. FC BW Linz chances to win are 10%. Red Bull Salzburg chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC BW Linz scored 20 against 31 in 18 last matches whereas Red Bull Salzburg scored 35 against 11 in its 18 last games. FC BW Linz scored 1.1 against 1.7 in 18 last matches whereas Red Bull Salzburg scored 1.9 against 0.6 in its 18 last games.


Teams FC BW Linz and Red Bull Salzburg have played 2 matches so far. FC BW Linz won 2 matches in total while Red Bull Salzburg won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


FC BW Linz scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home FC BW Linz won 0. FC BW Linz won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Red Bull Salzburg scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Red Bull Salzburg won 0. Red Bull Salzburg won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC BW Linz vs Red Bull Salzburg with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Bundesliga