Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Romania. Liga II. Regular Season - 16

FC Astra Giurgiu vs FC Politehnica Timisoara prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-0)

04.12 Saturday

11:00 CET

Stadionul Marin Anastasovici

FC Astra Giurgiu
Draw
FC Politehnica Timisoara

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
W
W
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
15FC Politehnica Timisoara15528-617
18FC Astra Giurgiu15546-35

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

17 : 20

goals

16 : 22

1.1 : 1.3

goals avg

1.1 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Politehnica Timisoara

11.02.2021

1-2

(1-0)

FC Astra Giurgiu

FC Astra Giurgiu vs FC Politehnica Timisoara prediction summary

FC Astra Giurgiu meets FC Politehnica Timisoara in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Romania Liga II on 04.12 Saturday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC Astra Giurgiu or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FC Astra Giurgiu team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Politehnica Timisoara. FC Astra Giurgiu chances to win are 45%. FC Politehnica Timisoara chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC Astra Giurgiu scored 17 against 20 in 15 last matches whereas FC Politehnica Timisoara scored 16 against 22 in its 15 last games. FC Astra Giurgiu scored 1.1 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas FC Politehnica Timisoara scored 1.1 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams FC Astra Giurgiu and FC Politehnica Timisoara have played 1 matches so far. FC Astra Giurgiu won 1 matches in total while FC Politehnica Timisoara won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


FC Astra Giurgiu scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home FC Astra Giurgiu won 0. FC Astra Giurgiu won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


FC Politehnica Timisoara scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home FC Politehnica Timisoara won 0. FC Politehnica Timisoara won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Astra Giurgiu vs FC Politehnica Timisoara with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga II