Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg. Baden-Württemberg - 21

FC 08 Villingen vs SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

17.04 Wednesday

19:30 CET

MS Technologie Arena

FC 08 Villingen
Draw
SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
W
W
D
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1FC 08 Villingen2617363054
2SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach2616554253

Performance last matches

26

played

26

home

away

total

65 : 35

goals

65 : 23

2.5 : 1.3

goals avg

2.5 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach

26.08.2023

4-2

(2-0)

FC 08 Villingen

FC 08 Villingen

06.05.2023

3-1

(1-0)

SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach

SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach

22.10.2022

2-0

(1-0)

FC 08 Villingen

FC 08 Villingen vs SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach prediction summary

FC 08 Villingen meets SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach in a match of a Baden-Württemberg - 21 round in Germany Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg on 17.04 Wednesday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FC 08 Villingen or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for FC 08 Villingen team to score and less than 2.5 for SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach. FC 08 Villingen chances to win are 45%. SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC 08 Villingen scored 65 against 35 in 26 last matches whereas SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach scored 65 against 23 in its 26 last games. FC 08 Villingen scored 2.5 against 1.3 in 26 last matches whereas SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach scored 2.5 against 0.9 in its 26 last games.


Teams FC 08 Villingen and SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach have played 3 matches so far. FC 08 Villingen won 1 matches in total while SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


FC 08 Villingen scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home FC 08 Villingen won 1. FC 08 Villingen won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach won 2. SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC 08 Villingen vs SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg