Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandWSL CupEverton W - Manchester United W
England. WSL Cup. Group Stage - 5

Everton W vs Manchester United W prediction, betting tips and odds

15.12 Wednesday

20:00 CET

Walton Hall Park

Everton W
Draw
Manchester United W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 6

goals

6 : 6

1.7 : 2.0

goals avg

2.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Everton W

14.11.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Manchester United W

Manchester United W

09.05.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Everton W

Everton W

31.01.2021

0-2

(0-2)

Manchester United W

Everton W

16.12.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Manchester United W

Everton W

23.02.2020

2-3

(0-2)

Manchester United W

Manchester United W

08.12.2019

3-1

(3-1)

Everton W

Everton W vs Manchester United W prediction summary

Everton W meets Manchester United W in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in England WSL Cup on 15.12 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Everton W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Everton W team to score and less than 2.5 for Manchester United W. Everton W chances to win are 35%. Manchester United W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Everton W scored 5 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas Manchester United W scored 6 against 6 in its 3 last games. Everton W scored 1.7 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas Manchester United W scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Everton W and Manchester United W have played 6 matches so far. Everton W won 1 matches in total while Manchester United W won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Everton W scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Everton W won 1. Everton W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Manchester United W scored 11 in total and 1.83 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Manchester United W won 2. Manchester United W won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Everton W vs Manchester United W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WSL Cup