Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEthiopiaPremier LeagueEthiopia Bunna - Sebeta Kenema
Ethiopia. Premier League. Regular Season - 3

Ethiopia Bunna vs Sebeta Kenema prediction, betting tips and odds

30.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Addis Ababa Stadium

Ethiopia Bunna
Draw
Sebeta Kenema

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sebeta Kenema

11.04.2021

1-2

Ethiopia Bunna

Ethiopia Bunna

01.01.2021

3-2

Sebeta Kenema

Sebeta Kenema

17.02.2020

0-0

Ethiopia Bunna

Ethiopia Bunna vs Sebeta Kenema prediction summary

Ethiopia Bunna meets Sebeta Kenema in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Ethiopia Premier League on 30.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ethiopia Bunna or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Ethiopia Bunna team to score and n/a for Sebeta Kenema. Ethiopia Bunna chances to win are 45%. Sebeta Kenema chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ethiopia Bunna scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Sebeta Kenema scored 0 against 0 in its 1 last games. Ethiopia Bunna scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Sebeta Kenema scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Ethiopia Bunna and Sebeta Kenema have played 4 matches so far. Ethiopia Bunna won 2 matches in total while Sebeta Kenema won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Ethiopia Bunna scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ethiopia Bunna won 1. Ethiopia Bunna won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Sebeta Kenema scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Sebeta Kenema won 0. Sebeta Kenema won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ethiopia Bunna vs Sebeta Kenema with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League