Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumProvincial - LuxembourgEthe Belmont - Jeunesse Freylangeoise
Belgium. Provincial - Luxembourg. Luxembourg - 17

Ethe Belmont vs Jeunesse Freylangeoise prediction, betting tips and odds

12.02 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stade Charles Servais

Ethe Belmont
Draw
Jeunesse Freylangeoise

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
W
L
W
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Jeunesse Freylangeoise12552620
7Ethe Belmont12363415

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

19 : 15

goals

20 : 14

1.6 : 1.3

goals avg

1.7 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jeunesse Freylangeoise

18.09.2021

0-0

Ethe Belmont

Ethe Belmont

27.09.2020

0-1

Jeunesse Freylangeoise

Ethe Belmont

01.12.2019

2-2

Jeunesse Freylangeoise

Jeunesse Freylangeoise

31.08.2019

0-0

Ethe Belmont

Ethe Belmont vs Jeunesse Freylangeoise prediction summary

Ethe Belmont meets Jeunesse Freylangeoise in a match of a Luxembourg - 17 round in Belgium Provincial - Luxembourg on 12.02 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Jeunesse Freylangeoise and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ethe Belmont team to score and less than 2.5 for Jeunesse Freylangeoise. Ethe Belmont chances to win are 10%. Jeunesse Freylangeoise chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ethe Belmont scored 19 against 15 in 12 last matches whereas Jeunesse Freylangeoise scored 20 against 14 in its 12 last games. Ethe Belmont scored 1.6 against 1.3 in 12 last matches whereas Jeunesse Freylangeoise scored 1.7 against 1.2 in its 12 last games.


Teams Ethe Belmont and Jeunesse Freylangeoise have played 5 matches so far. Ethe Belmont won 0 matches in total while Jeunesse Freylangeoise won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Ethe Belmont scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ethe Belmont won 0. Ethe Belmont won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Jeunesse Freylangeoise scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Jeunesse Freylangeoise won 0. Jeunesse Freylangeoise won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ethe Belmont vs Jeunesse Freylangeoise with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Luxembourg