Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaTorneo Promocional AmateurEstrella de Berisso - Nautico Hacoaj
Argentina. Torneo Promocional Amateur. Clausura - 2

Estrella de Berisso vs Nautico Hacoaj prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

22:00 CET

Cancha Estrella De Berisso

Estrella de Berisso
Draw
Nautico Hacoaj

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

16 : 12

goals

15 : 13

1.2 : 0.9

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nautico Hacoaj

03.03.2024

0-2

(0-1)

Estrella de Berisso

Estrella de Berisso vs Nautico Hacoaj prediction summary

Estrella de Berisso meets Nautico Hacoaj in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Argentina Torneo Promocional Amateur on 27.07 Saturday at 22:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Estrella de Berisso or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Estrella de Berisso team to score and less than 1.5 for Nautico Hacoaj. Estrella de Berisso chances to win are 45%. Nautico Hacoaj chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Estrella de Berisso scored 16 against 12 in 13 last matches whereas Nautico Hacoaj scored 15 against 13 in its 13 last games. Estrella de Berisso scored 1.2 against 0.9 in 13 last matches whereas Nautico Hacoaj scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 13 last games.


Teams Estrella de Berisso and Nautico Hacoaj have played 1 matches so far. Estrella de Berisso won 1 matches in total while Nautico Hacoaj won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Estrella de Berisso scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Estrella de Berisso won 0. Estrella de Berisso won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Nautico Hacoaj scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nautico Hacoaj won 0. Nautico Hacoaj won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Estrella de Berisso vs Nautico Hacoaj with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Torneo Promocional Amateur