Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Argentina. Torneo Promocional Amateur. Clausura - 1

Estrella Del Sur vs Provincial prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

20.07 Saturday

20:00 CET

Predio Club Estrella Del Sur

Estrella Del Sur
Draw
Provincial

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

21 : 10

goals

11 : 17

1.6 : 0.8

goals avg

0.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Provincial

24.02.2024

0-2

Estrella Del Sur

Estrella Del Sur vs Provincial prediction summary

Estrella Del Sur meets Provincial in a match of a Clausura - 1 round in Argentina Torneo Promocional Amateur on 20.07 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Estrella Del Sur or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Estrella Del Sur team to score and less than 1.5 for Provincial. Estrella Del Sur chances to win are 45%. Provincial chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Estrella Del Sur scored 21 against 10 in 13 last matches whereas Provincial scored 11 against 17 in its 13 last games. Estrella Del Sur scored 1.6 against 0.8 in 13 last matches whereas Provincial scored 0.8 against 1.3 in its 13 last games.


Teams Estrella Del Sur and Provincial have played 1 matches so far. Estrella Del Sur won 1 matches in total while Provincial won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Estrella Del Sur scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Estrella Del Sur won 0. Estrella Del Sur won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Provincial scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Provincial won 0. Provincial won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Estrella Del Sur vs Provincial with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Torneo Promocional Amateur