Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group CEspinho - Gondomar
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C. Group C - 3

Espinho vs Gondomar prediction, betting tips and odds

03.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio Marques da Silva

Espinho
Draw
Gondomar

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Gondomar211054
7Espinho2011-11

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

5 : 0

0.5 : 1.0

goals avg

2.5 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Espinho

22.11.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Gondomar

Gondomar

19.01.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Espinho

Espinho

18.08.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Gondomar

Espinho vs Gondomar prediction summary

Espinho meets Gondomar in a match of a Group C - 3 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C on 03.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Gondomar and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Espinho team to score and less than 3.5 for Gondomar. Espinho chances to win are 10%. Gondomar chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Espinho scored 1 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Gondomar scored 5 against 0 in its 2 last games. Espinho scored 0.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Gondomar scored 2.5 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Espinho and Gondomar have played 3 matches so far. Espinho won 3 matches in total while Gondomar won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Espinho scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Espinho won 2. Espinho won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Gondomar scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Gondomar won 0. Gondomar won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Espinho vs Gondomar with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C