Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTajikistanVysshaya LigaEskhata - CSKA Pomir
Tajikistan. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 12

Eskhata vs CSKA Pomir prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadium

Eskhata
Draw
CSKA Pomir

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
L
D
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3CSKA Pomir7412113
7Eskhata8224-28

Performance last matches

8

played

7

home

away

total

13 : 15

goals

11 : 10

1.6 : 1.9

goals avg

1.6 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

CSKA Pomir

14.05.2022

1-4

(0-1)

Eskhata

Eskhata

17.09.2021

1-2

CSKA Pomir

Eskhata

25.08.2021

1-2

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

10.04.2021

1-3

Eskhata

Eskhata vs CSKA Pomir prediction summary

Eskhata meets CSKA Pomir in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga on 13.08 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Eskhata or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Eskhata team to score and less than 2.5 for CSKA Pomir. Eskhata chances to win are 35%. CSKA Pomir chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Eskhata scored 13 against 15 in 8 last matches whereas CSKA Pomir scored 11 against 10 in its 7 last games. Eskhata scored 1.6 against 1.9 in 8 last matches whereas CSKA Pomir scored 1.6 against 1.4 in its 7 last games.


Teams Eskhata and CSKA Pomir have played 4 matches so far. Eskhata won 2 matches in total while CSKA Pomir won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.75 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Eskhata scored 9 in total and 2.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Eskhata won 0. Eskhata won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


CSKA Pomir scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home CSKA Pomir won 0. CSKA Pomir won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Eskhata vs CSKA Pomir with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga