Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCosta-RicaLiga De AscensoEscazucena - AD Cofutpa
Costa-Rica. Liga De Ascenso. Clausura - 2

Escazucena vs AD Cofutpa prediction, betting tips and odds

23.01 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Escazucena
Draw
AD Cofutpa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3AD Cofutpa000000
7Escazucena1001-10

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

9 : 22

goals

19 : 22

0.6 : 1.6

goals avg

1.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Escazucena

04.10.2021

1-0

AD Cofutpa

AD Cofutpa

15.08.2021

2-1

Escazucena

Escazucena

28.03.2021

2-1

AD Cofutpa

AD Cofutpa

21.02.2021

2-1

Escazucena

AD Cofutpa

15.11.2020

1-4

Escazucena

Escazucena

22.10.2020

1-1

AD Cofutpa

Escazucena vs AD Cofutpa prediction summary

Escazucena meets AD Cofutpa in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Costa-Rica Liga De Ascenso on 23.01 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or AD Cofutpa and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Escazucena team to score and less than 2.5 for AD Cofutpa. Escazucena chances to win are 10%. AD Cofutpa chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Escazucena scored 9 against 22 in 14 last matches whereas AD Cofutpa scored 19 against 22 in its 14 last games. Escazucena scored 0.6 against 1.6 in 14 last matches whereas AD Cofutpa scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams Escazucena and AD Cofutpa have played 6 matches so far. Escazucena won 3 matches in total while AD Cofutpa won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Escazucena scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Escazucena won 2. Escazucena won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


AD Cofutpa scored 7 in total and 1.17 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home AD Cofutpa won 2. AD Cofutpa won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Escazucena vs AD Cofutpa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga De Ascenso