Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbaniaSuperligaErzeni Shijak - Partizani
Albania. Superliga. Regular Season - 13

Erzeni Shijak vs Partizani prediction, betting tips and odds

11.12 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadiumi Niko Dovana

Erzeni Shijak
Draw
Partizani

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
L
W
L
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Partizani12714222
3Erzeni Shijak12552020

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

10 : 10

goals

14 : 12

0.8 : 0.8

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Partizani

11.09.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Erzeni Shijak

Erzeni Shijak vs Partizani prediction summary

Erzeni Shijak meets Partizani in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Albania Superliga on 11.12 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Erzeni Shijak or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Erzeni Shijak team to score and less than 2.5 for Partizani. Erzeni Shijak chances to win are 45%. Partizani chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Erzeni Shijak scored 10 against 10 in 12 last matches whereas Partizani scored 14 against 12 in its 12 last games. Erzeni Shijak scored 0.8 against 0.8 in 12 last matches whereas Partizani scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 12 last games.


Teams Erzeni Shijak and Partizani have played 1 matches so far. Erzeni Shijak won 1 matches in total while Partizani won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Erzeni Shijak scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Erzeni Shijak won 0. Erzeni Shijak won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Partizani scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Partizani won 0. Partizani won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Erzeni Shijak vs Partizani with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga