Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAfrica Cup of Nations - QualificationEquatorial Guinea - Botswana
World. Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification. Group Stage - 3

Equatorial Guinea vs Botswana prediction, betting tips and odds

19.09 Monday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Equatorial Guinea
Draw
Botswana

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

0 : 1

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Equatorial Guinea vs Botswana prediction summary

Equatorial Guinea meets Botswana in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification on 19.09 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Equatorial Guinea and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Equatorial Guinea team to score and n/a for Botswana. Equatorial Guinea chances to win are 45%. Botswana chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Equatorial Guinea scored 2 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Botswana scored 0 against 1 in its 2 last games. Equatorial Guinea scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Botswana scored 0.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Equatorial Guinea and Botswana have played 0 matches so far. Equatorial Guinea won 0 matches in total while Botswana won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Equatorial Guinea scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Equatorial Guinea won 0. Equatorial Guinea won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Botswana scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Botswana won 0. Botswana won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Equatorial Guinea vs Botswana with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification