Greece. Football League. North - 10

Episkopi vs Rodos prediction and tips

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

09.05 Sunday

16:00 CET

Dimotiko Gipedo Episkopis

Episkopi
Draw
Rodos

45%

45%

10%

Prediction and tips

Result
UnderOver
Combo Double chance : Episkopi or draws and -3.5 goals
Under 3.5
less than 1.5
Goals
less than 2.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
2.26
2.93
3.07
1.31
1.34
1.54

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
1.12
5.88
1
1.19
4.2
1.25
1.36
2.92
1.5
1.55
2.28
1.75
1.7
2.03
2
1.99
1.74
2.25
2.4
1.51
2.5
2.62
1.44
3
4.3
1.17
3.5
5.2
1.14
4.5
12.13
1.04
5.5
18.5
1.01
6.5
31.5
n/a

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
2.75
1.4
0.5
2.2
1.62
1.4
2.75
1.5
1.22
4
1.08
8
2.5
1.04
13
1.02
21
3.5
n/a
n/a

Next fixtures in Football League

Episkopi vs Rodos prediction summary

Episkopi meets Rodos in a match of a North - 10 round in Greece Football League on 09.05 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Episkopi or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Episkopi team to score and less than 2.5 for Rodos. Episkopi chances to win are 45%. Rodos chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Episkopi scored 5 against 3 in 8 last matches whereas Rodos scored 7 against 4 in its 8 last games. Episkopi scored 0.6 against 0.4 in 8 last matches whereas Rodos scored 0.9 against 0.5 in its 8 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Episkopi vs Rodos with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!