Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Championship - WomenEngland W - Norway W
World. UEFA Championship - Women. Group Stage - 2

England W vs Norway W prediction, betting tips and odds

11.07 Monday

21:00 CET

The American Express Community Stadium

England W
Draw
Norway W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

0

played

6

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

34 : 1

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

5.7 : 0.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Norway W

27.06.2019

0-3

(0-2)

England W

England W vs Norway W prediction summary

England W meets Norway W in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World UEFA Championship - Women on 11.07 Monday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : England W or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for England W team to score and less than 6.5 for Norway W. England W chances to win are 45%. Norway W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


England W scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Norway W scored 34 against 1 in its 6 last games. England W scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Norway W scored 5.7 against 0.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams England W and Norway W have played 3 matches so far. England W won 1 matches in total while Norway W won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


England W scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home England W won 0. England W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Norway W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Norway W won 0. Norway W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for England W vs Norway W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Championship - Women