Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eerste Divisie. Regular Season - 23

Emmen vs NAC Breda prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (2-0)

22.01 Saturday

16:30 CET

De Oude Meerdijk

Emmen
Draw
NAC Breda

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
D
D
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Emmen2113351742
9NAC Breda22787529

Performance last matches

21

played

22

home

away

total

32 : 15

goals

32 : 27

1.5 : 0.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

NAC Breda

17.09.2021

1-2

(1-1)

Emmen

Emmen

20.05.2021

1-1

(0-1)

NAC Breda

NAC Breda

29.10.2019

3-2

(1-1)

Emmen

NAC Breda

12.04.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Emmen

Emmen

10.11.2018

2-0

(0-0)

NAC Breda

Emmen

21.04.2017

0-0

(0-0)

NAC Breda

NAC Breda

16.12.2016

3-1

(1-0)

Emmen

Emmen vs NAC Breda prediction summary

Emmen meets NAC Breda in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Netherlands Eerste Divisie on 22.01 Saturday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Emmen or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Emmen team to score and less than 2.5 for NAC Breda. Emmen chances to win are 45%. NAC Breda chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Emmen scored 32 against 15 in 21 last matches whereas NAC Breda scored 32 against 27 in its 22 last games. Emmen scored 1.5 against 0.7 in 21 last matches whereas NAC Breda scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 22 last games.


Teams Emmen and NAC Breda have played 7 matches so far. Emmen won 2 matches in total while NAC Breda won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.57 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Emmen scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Emmen won 1. Emmen won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


NAC Breda scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home NAC Breda won 2. NAC Breda won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Emmen vs NAC Breda with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eerste Divisie