Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eerste Divisie. Regular Season - 22

Emmen vs Helmond Sport prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Postponed: ()

14.01 Friday

20:00 CET

De Oude Meerdijk

Emmen
Draw
Helmond Sport

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
L
D
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Emmen2113351742
16Helmond Sport215511-1320

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

32 : 15

goals

19 : 32

1.5 : 0.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Helmond Sport

03.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Emmen

Emmen

16.03.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

03.11.2017

3-1

(1-1)

Emmen

Helmond Sport

17.02.2017

1-3

(0-3)

Emmen

Emmen

09.09.2016

1-2

(0-2)

Helmond Sport

Emmen vs Helmond Sport prediction summary

Emmen meets Helmond Sport in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Netherlands Eerste Divisie on 14.01 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Emmen or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Emmen team to score and less than 1.5 for Helmond Sport. Emmen chances to win are 45%. Helmond Sport chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Emmen scored 32 against 15 in 21 last matches whereas Helmond Sport scored 19 against 32 in its 21 last games. Emmen scored 1.5 against 0.7 in 21 last matches whereas Helmond Sport scored 0.9 against 1.5 in its 21 last games.


Teams Emmen and Helmond Sport have played 5 matches so far. Emmen won 1 matches in total while Helmond Sport won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Emmen scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Emmen won 0. Emmen won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Helmond Sport scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Helmond Sport won 2. Helmond Sport won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Emmen vs Helmond Sport with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eerste Divisie