20 : 21
21 : 13
1.3 : 1.4
1.4 : 0.9
Emmen meets Collina d'Oro in a match of a Group 4 - 16 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 4 on 22.03 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Collina d'Oro and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Emmen team to score and less than 2.5 for Collina d'Oro. Emmen chances to win are 10%. Collina d'Oro chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Emmen scored 20 against 21 in 15 last matches whereas Collina d'Oro scored 21 against 13 in its 15 last games. Emmen scored 1.3 against 1.4 in 15 last matches whereas Collina d'Oro scored 1.4 against 0.9 in its 15 last games.
Teams Emmen and Collina d'Oro have played 1 matches so far. Emmen won 0 matches in total while Collina d'Oro won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.
Emmen scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Emmen won 0. Emmen won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Collina d'Oro scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Collina d'Oro won 1. Collina d'Oro won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Emmen vs Collina d'Oro with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!