Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsU21 Divisie 1Emmen U21 - ADO Den Haag II
Netherlands. U21 Divisie 1. Fall Season - 4

Emmen U21 vs ADO Den Haag II prediction, betting tips and odds

01.10 Saturday

15:15 CET

De Oude Meerdijk

Emmen U21
Draw
ADO Den Haag II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

2 : 10

goals

3 : 6

0.7 : 3.3

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Emmen U21 vs ADO Den Haag II prediction summary

Emmen U21 meets ADO Den Haag II in a match of a Fall Season - 4 round in Netherlands U21 Divisie 1 on 01.10 Saturday at 15:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or ADO Den Haag II and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Emmen U21 team to score and less than 1.5 for ADO Den Haag II. Emmen U21 chances to win are 10%. ADO Den Haag II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Emmen U21 scored 2 against 10 in 3 last matches whereas ADO Den Haag II scored 3 against 6 in its 3 last games. Emmen U21 scored 0.7 against 3.3 in 3 last matches whereas ADO Den Haag II scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Emmen U21 and ADO Den Haag II have played 0 matches so far. Emmen U21 won 0 matches in total while ADO Den Haag II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Emmen U21 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Emmen U21 won 0. Emmen U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


ADO Den Haag II scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home ADO Den Haag II won 0. ADO Den Haag II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Emmen U21 vs ADO Den Haag II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U21 Divisie 1