Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Ecuador. Serie A. 2nd Round - 2

Emelec vs Aucas predictions and betting tips

Halftime: (2-1)

02.08 Monday

02:00 CET

Estadio Banco del Pacífico

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in Serie A

Emelec vs Aucas prediction summary

Emelec meets Aucas in a match of a 2nd Round - 2 round in Ecuador Serie A on 02.08 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Emelec or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Emelec team to score and less than 2.5 for Aucas. Emelec chances to win are 45%. Aucas chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Emelec scored 30 against 14 in 16 last matches whereas Aucas scored 28 against 26 in its 16 last games. Emelec scored 1.9 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas Aucas scored 1.8 against 1.6 in its 16 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Emelec vs Aucas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!