Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Belgium. Provincial - Oost-Vlaanderen. Oost-Vlaanderen - 13

Elene-Grotenberge vs Lokeren Doorslaar head to head

Match Cancelled: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Elene-Grotenberge
Draw
Lokeren Doorslaar

45%

45%

10%

Next fixtures in Provincial - Oost-Vlaanderen

Elene-Grotenberge vs Lokeren Doorslaar prediction summary

Elene-Grotenberge meets Lokeren Doorslaar in a match of a Oost-Vlaanderen - 13 round in Belgium Provincial - Oost-Vlaanderen on 11.04 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Elene-Grotenberge or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Elene-Grotenberge team to score and less than 2.5 for Lokeren Doorslaar. Elene-Grotenberge chances to win are 45%. Lokeren Doorslaar chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Elene-Grotenberge scored 12 against 6 in 5 last matches whereas Lokeren Doorslaar scored 9 against 10 in its 5 last games. Elene-Grotenberge scored 2.4 against 1.2 in 5 last matches whereas Lokeren Doorslaar scored 1.8 against 2.0 in its 5 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Elene-Grotenberge vs Lokeren Doorslaar with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!