Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification CONCACAFEl Salvador - Jamaica
World. World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF. Final Round - 7

El Salvador vs Jamaica prediction, betting tips and odds

13.11 Saturday

04:00 CET

Estadio Cuscatlán

El Salvador
Draw
Jamaica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
D
W
D
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Jamaica6123-45
7El Salvador6123-55

Performance last matches

12

played

6

home

away

total

21 : 8

goals

4 : 8

1.8 : 0.7

goals avg

0.7 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

El Salvador

22.06.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Jamaica

El Salvador

24.03.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Jamaica

Jamaica

17.07.2017

1-1

(0-1)

El Salvador

Jamaica

15.07.2015

1-0

(0-0)

El Salvador

El Salvador vs Jamaica prediction summary

El Salvador meets Jamaica in a match of a Final Round - 7 round in World World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF on 13.11 Saturday at 04:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : El Salvador or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for El Salvador team to score and less than 1.5 for Jamaica. El Salvador chances to win are 45%. Jamaica chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


El Salvador scored 21 against 8 in 12 last matches whereas Jamaica scored 4 against 8 in its 6 last games. El Salvador scored 1.8 against 0.7 in 12 last matches whereas Jamaica scored 0.7 against 1.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams El Salvador and Jamaica have played 4 matches so far. El Salvador won 1 matches in total while Jamaica won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.25 goals per Match and 5 in total.


El Salvador scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home El Salvador won 1. El Salvador won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Jamaica scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Jamaica won 1. Jamaica won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for El Salvador vs Jamaica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF