Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Egypt. Premier League. Regular Season - 26

El Mokawloon vs El Geish prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (0-0)

16.06 Sunday

18:00 CET

Arab Contractors Stadium

El Mokawloon
Draw
El Geish

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
L
W
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10El Geish23896233
17El Mokawloon233713-1716

Performance last matches

23

played

23

home

away

total

19 : 36

goals

19 : 17

0.8 : 1.6

goals avg

0.8 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

El Geish

15.12.2023

1-2

(1-1)

El Mokawloon

El Mokawloon

22.05.2023

0-0

(0-0)

El Geish

El Geish

08.01.2023

1-2

(0-1)

El Mokawloon

El Geish

21.05.2022

1-0

(0-0)

El Mokawloon

El Mokawloon

04.11.2021

1-1

(1-0)

El Geish

El Mokawloon

04.07.2021

0-1

(0-0)

El Geish

El Geish

03.02.2021

1-1

(1-1)

El Mokawloon

El Geish

04.08.2020

1-0

El Mokawloon

El Mokawloon

15.02.2019

2-0

(1-0)

El Geish

El Geish

31.08.2018

3-1

(2-1)

El Mokawloon

El Geish

23.04.2018

4-5

(1-2)

El Mokawloon

El Mokawloon

30.12.2017

0-2

(0-1)

El Geish

El Geish

17.03.2017

1-1

(0-0)

El Mokawloon

El Mokawloon

13.10.2016

0-1

(0-1)

El Geish

El Mokawloon vs El Geish prediction summary

El Mokawloon meets El Geish in a match of a Regular Season - 26 round in Egypt Premier League on 16.06 Sunday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or El Geish and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for El Mokawloon team to score and less than 1.5 for El Geish. El Mokawloon chances to win are 10%. El Geish chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


El Mokawloon scored 19 against 36 in 23 last matches whereas El Geish scored 19 against 17 in its 23 last games. El Mokawloon scored 0.8 against 1.6 in 23 last matches whereas El Geish scored 0.8 against 0.7 in its 23 last games.


Teams El Mokawloon and El Geish have played 14 matches so far. El Mokawloon won 4 matches in total while El Geish won 6 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.36 goals per Match and 33 in total.


El Mokawloon scored 15 in total and 1.07 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home El Mokawloon won 1. El Mokawloon won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


El Geish scored 18 in total and 1.29 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home El Geish won 3. El Geish won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for El Mokawloon vs El Geish with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League