Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Egypt. Second League - Group A. Group A - 28

El Badari vs Sohag prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 ()

21.05 Saturday

16:00 CET

Asyut Cement Stadium

El Badari
Draw
Sohag

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

18 : 52

goals

26 : 32

0.7 : 1.9

goals avg

1.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sohag

01.01.2022

1-0

(0-0)

El Badari

El Badari vs Sohag prediction summary

El Badari meets Sohag in a match of a Group A - 28 round in Egypt Second League - Group A on 21.05 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sohag and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for El Badari team to score and less than 2.5 for Sohag. El Badari chances to win are 10%. Sohag chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


El Badari scored 18 against 52 in 27 last matches whereas Sohag scored 26 against 32 in its 27 last games. El Badari scored 0.7 against 1.9 in 27 last matches whereas Sohag scored 1.0 against 1.2 in its 27 last games.


Teams El Badari and Sohag have played 1 matches so far. El Badari won 0 matches in total while Sohag won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


El Badari scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home El Badari won 0. El Badari won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Sohag scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sohag won 1. Sohag won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for El Badari vs Sohag with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League - Group A