Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Scotland. Football League - Lowland League. Lowland League - 13

Edinburgh University vs Vale of Leithen prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

23.10 Saturday

16:00 CET

East Peffermill

Edinburgh University
Draw
Vale of Leithen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

14

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 44

goals

5 : 96

1.4 : 3.1

goals avg

0.3 : 6.4

forme

attack

defence

Edinburgh University vs Vale of Leithen prediction summary

Edinburgh University meets Vale of Leithen in a match of a Lowland League - 13 round in Scotland Football League - Lowland League on 23.10 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Edinburgh University and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Edinburgh University team to score and less than 1.5 for Vale of Leithen. Edinburgh University chances to win are 45%. Vale of Leithen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Edinburgh University scored 20 against 44 in 14 last matches whereas Vale of Leithen scored 5 against 96 in its 15 last games. Edinburgh University scored 1.4 against 3.1 in 14 last matches whereas Vale of Leithen scored 0.3 against 6.4 in its 15 last games.


Teams Edinburgh University and Vale of Leithen have played 2 matches so far. Edinburgh University won 0 matches in total while Vale of Leithen won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Edinburgh University scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Edinburgh University won 0. Edinburgh University won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Vale of Leithen scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Vale of Leithen won 0. Vale of Leithen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Edinburgh University vs Vale of Leithen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Football League - Lowland League