Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandEdelserpentin - Leithaprodersdorf
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 17

Edelserpentin vs Leithaprodersdorf prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:30 CET

Sportplatz Stuben

Edelserpentin
Draw
Leithaprodersdorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
D
L
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Leithaprodersdorf15735924
8Edelserpentin15735224

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

22 : 25

goals

29 : 20

1.5 : 1.7

goals avg

1.9 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leithaprodersdorf

11.08.2023

4-0

Edelserpentin

Edelserpentin vs Leithaprodersdorf prediction summary

Edelserpentin meets Leithaprodersdorf in a match of a Burgenland - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 08.03 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Leithaprodersdorf and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Edelserpentin team to score and less than 2.5 for Leithaprodersdorf. Edelserpentin chances to win are 10%. Leithaprodersdorf chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Edelserpentin scored 22 against 25 in 15 last matches whereas Leithaprodersdorf scored 29 against 20 in its 15 last games. Edelserpentin scored 1.5 against 1.7 in 15 last matches whereas Leithaprodersdorf scored 1.9 against 1.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Edelserpentin and Leithaprodersdorf have played 1 matches so far. Edelserpentin won 0 matches in total while Leithaprodersdorf won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Edelserpentin scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Edelserpentin won 0. Edelserpentin won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Leithaprodersdorf won 1. Leithaprodersdorf won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Edelserpentin vs Leithaprodersdorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland