Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification South AmericaEcuador - Bolivia
World. World Cup - Qualification South America. Group Stage - 11

Ecuador vs Bolivia prediction, betting tips and odds

07.10 Thursday

02:00 CET

Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

Ecuador
Draw
Bolivia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
L
L
L
L
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Ecuador9414513
9Bolivia9135-106

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

16 : 11

goals

12 : 22

1.8 : 1.2

goals avg

1.3 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ecuador

29.03.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Bolivia

Bolivia

12.11.2020

2-3

(1-0)

Ecuador

Ecuador

11.09.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Bolivia

Bolivia

11.10.2016

2-2

(2-0)

Ecuador

Ecuador

13.10.2015

2-0

(0-0)

Bolivia

Ecuador

15.06.2015

2-3

(0-3)

Bolivia

Ecuador vs Bolivia prediction summary

Ecuador meets Bolivia in a match of a Group Stage - 11 round in World World Cup - Qualification South America on 07.10 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ecuador or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ecuador team to score and less than 2.5 for Bolivia. Ecuador chances to win are 45%. Bolivia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ecuador scored 16 against 11 in 9 last matches whereas Bolivia scored 12 against 22 in its 9 last games. Ecuador scored 1.8 against 1.2 in 9 last matches whereas Bolivia scored 1.3 against 2.4 in its 9 last games.


Teams Ecuador and Bolivia have played 6 matches so far. Ecuador won 4 matches in total while Bolivia won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.67 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Ecuador scored 14 in total and 2.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Ecuador won 3. Ecuador won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Bolivia scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bolivia won 0. Bolivia won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ecuador vs Bolivia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification South America