Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHong-KongPremier LeagueEastern - Resources Capital
Hong-Kong. Premier League. Regular Season - 3

Eastern vs Resources Capital prediction, betting tips and odds

16.10 Sunday

12:00 CET

Mong Kok Stadium

Eastern
Draw
Resources Capital

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Resources Capital211014
6Eastern101001

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

3 : 2

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Eastern

07.11.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Resources Capital

Resources Capital

03.04.2021

0-5

(0-2)

Eastern

Eastern

21.11.2020

5-0

(2-0)

Resources Capital

Eastern

28.04.2013

1-1

Resources Capital

Resources Capital

09.09.2012

0-0

Eastern

Eastern vs Resources Capital prediction summary

Eastern meets Resources Capital in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Hong-Kong Premier League on 16.10 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Eastern or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Eastern team to score and less than 2.5 for Resources Capital. Eastern chances to win are 45%. Resources Capital chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Eastern scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Resources Capital scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Eastern scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Resources Capital scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Eastern and Resources Capital have played 6 matches so far. Eastern won 3 matches in total while Resources Capital won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Eastern scored 15 in total and 2.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Eastern won 2. Eastern won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Resources Capital scored 1 in total and 0.17 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Resources Capital won 0. Resources Capital won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Eastern vs Resources Capital with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League