Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Queensland NPL. Regular Season - 2

Eastern Suburbs vs Moreton Bay United prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (2-1)

27.07 Wednesday

12:30 CET

Heath Park

Eastern Suburbs
Draw
Moreton Bay United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
D
L
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Moreton Bay United17638821
8Eastern Suburbs15636-721

Performance last matches

15

played

17

home

away

total

28 : 35

goals

39 : 31

1.9 : 2.3

goals avg

2.3 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Moreton Bay United

11.06.2022

3-1

(1-1)

Eastern Suburbs

Moreton Bay United

02.10.2021

5-2

(2-1)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

20.04.2021

3-6

(0-3)

Moreton Bay United

Eastern Suburbs

31.10.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Moreton Bay United

Moreton Bay United

01.09.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

01.06.2019

3-2

Moreton Bay United

Moreton Bay United

23.02.2019

2-2

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs vs Moreton Bay United prediction summary

Eastern Suburbs meets Moreton Bay United in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Australia Queensland NPL on 27.07 Wednesday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Moreton Bay United and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Eastern Suburbs team to score and less than 3.5 for Moreton Bay United. Eastern Suburbs chances to win are 10%. Moreton Bay United chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Eastern Suburbs scored 28 against 35 in 15 last matches whereas Moreton Bay United scored 39 against 31 in its 17 last games. Eastern Suburbs scored 1.9 against 2.3 in 15 last matches whereas Moreton Bay United scored 2.3 against 1.8 in its 17 last games.


Teams Eastern Suburbs and Moreton Bay United have played 7 matches so far. Eastern Suburbs won 2 matches in total while Moreton Bay United won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.86 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Eastern Suburbs scored 14 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Eastern Suburbs won 2. Eastern Suburbs won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Moreton Bay United scored 20 in total and 2.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Moreton Bay United won 2. Moreton Bay United won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Eastern Suburbs vs Moreton Bay United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!