Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNew-ZealandNational League - NorthernEastern Suburbs - Auckland City
New-Zealand. National League - Northern. Northern League - 13

Eastern Suburbs vs Auckland City prediction, betting tips and odds

22.06 Saturday

05:00 CET

Madills Farm

Eastern Suburbs
Draw
Auckland City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

11

played

9

home

away

total

20 : 12

goals

27 : 8

1.8 : 1.1

goals avg

3.0 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Auckland City

29.03.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

22.10.2023

1-2

(0-0)

Auckland City

Auckland City

29.04.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

29.04.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Auckland City

Auckland City

29.06.2022

2-1

(2-1)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

21.05.2022

1-4

(0-2)

Auckland City

Auckland City

14.03.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

24.01.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Auckland City

Auckland City

15.11.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

15.03.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Auckland City

Auckland City

14.12.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Auckland City

26.01.2019

3-2

(2-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

11.11.2018

0-1

Auckland City

Auckland City

24.03.2018

4-0

(0-0)

Eastern Suburbs

Auckland City

11.03.2018

1-0

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

24.01.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Auckland City

Auckland City

05.03.2017

2-1

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

18.12.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Auckland City

Eastern Suburbs vs Auckland City prediction summary

Eastern Suburbs meets Auckland City in a match of a Northern League - 13 round in New-Zealand National League - Northern on 22.06 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Auckland City and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Eastern Suburbs team to score and less than 4.5 for Auckland City. Eastern Suburbs chances to win are 10%. Auckland City chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Eastern Suburbs scored 20 against 12 in 11 last matches whereas Auckland City scored 27 against 8 in its 9 last games. Eastern Suburbs scored 1.8 against 1.1 in 11 last matches whereas Auckland City scored 3.0 against 0.9 in its 9 last games.


Teams Eastern Suburbs and Auckland City have played 18 matches so far. Eastern Suburbs won 0 matches in total while Auckland City won 14 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.06 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Eastern Suburbs scored 8 in total and 0.44 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Eastern Suburbs won 0. Eastern Suburbs won 0 matches out of 10 played away.


Auckland City scored 29 in total and 1.61 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Auckland City won 8. Auckland City won 6 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Eastern Suburbs vs Auckland City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National League - Northern