Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National 3 - Group K. Bretagne - 7

ES Dol vs Saint-Colomban Locminé prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

27.11 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stade Pierre de Coubertin 1

ES Dol
Draw
Saint-Colomban Locminé

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
L
D
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Saint-Colomban Locminé8233-19
14ES Dol7007-130

Performance last matches

7

played

8

home

away

total

6 : 19

goals

8 : 9

0.9 : 2.7

goals avg

1.0 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

ES Dol vs Saint-Colomban Locminé prediction summary

ES Dol meets Saint-Colomban Locminé in a match of a Bretagne - 7 round in France National 3 - Group K on 27.11 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Saint-Colomban Locminé and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for ES Dol team to score and less than 1.5 for Saint-Colomban Locminé. ES Dol chances to win are 10%. Saint-Colomban Locminé chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


ES Dol scored 6 against 19 in 7 last matches whereas Saint-Colomban Locminé scored 8 against 9 in its 8 last games. ES Dol scored 0.9 against 2.7 in 7 last matches whereas Saint-Colomban Locminé scored 1.0 against 1.1 in its 8 last games.


Teams ES Dol and Saint-Colomban Locminé have played 0 matches so far. ES Dol won 0 matches in total while Saint-Colomban Locminé won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


ES Dol scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home ES Dol won 0. ES Dol won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Saint-Colomban Locminé scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Saint-Colomban Locminé won 0. Saint-Colomban Locminé won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for ES Dol vs Saint-Colomban Locminé with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 3 - Group K