Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPhilippinesPFLDynamic Herb Cebu - Kaya
Philippines. PFL. Regular Season - 9

Dynamic Herb Cebu vs Kaya prediction, betting tips and odds

09.10 Sunday

10:00 CET

Dynamic Herb-Borromeo Sports Complex

Dynamic Herb Cebu
Draw
Kaya

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
D
L
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Dynamic Herb Cebu85211317
2Kaya65011315

Performance last matches

8

played

6

home

away

total

24 : 11

goals

17 : 4

3.0 : 1.4

goals avg

2.8 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kaya

14.08.2022

3-0

(0-0)

Dynamic Herb Cebu

Kaya

12.05.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Dynamic Herb Cebu

Kaya

16.11.2021

1-0

Dynamic Herb Cebu

Dynamic Herb Cebu vs Kaya prediction summary

Dynamic Herb Cebu meets Kaya in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Philippines PFL on 09.10 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Kaya and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Dynamic Herb Cebu team to score and less than 4.5 for Kaya. Dynamic Herb Cebu chances to win are 10%. Kaya chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dynamic Herb Cebu scored 24 against 11 in 8 last matches whereas Kaya scored 17 against 4 in its 6 last games. Dynamic Herb Cebu scored 3.0 against 1.4 in 8 last matches whereas Kaya scored 2.8 against 0.7 in its 6 last games.


Teams Dynamic Herb Cebu and Kaya have played 3 matches so far. Dynamic Herb Cebu won 0 matches in total while Kaya won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Dynamic Herb Cebu scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dynamic Herb Cebu won 0. Dynamic Herb Cebu won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Kaya scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Kaya won 3. Kaya won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dynamic Herb Cebu vs Kaya with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in PFL