Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 9

Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (0-0)

16.10 Saturday

16:00 CET

East End Park

Dunfermline
Draw
Kilmarnock

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
D
L
L
D
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Kilmarnock8512516
10Dunfermline8044-94

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

4 : 13

goals

9 : 4

0.5 : 1.6

goals avg

1.1 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kilmarnock

13.10.2020

0-3

(0-0)

Dunfermline

Dunfermline

12.05.2012

1-2

(1-0)

Kilmarnock

Dunfermline

07.02.2012

1-1

(1-1)

Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock

21.01.2012

0-3

(0-1)

Dunfermline

Kilmarnock

10.09.2011

3-2

(2-1)

Dunfermline

Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock prediction summary

Dunfermline meets Kilmarnock in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Scotland Championship on 16.10 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Kilmarnock and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dunfermline team to score and less than 2.5 for Kilmarnock. Dunfermline chances to win are 10%. Kilmarnock chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dunfermline scored 4 against 13 in 8 last matches whereas Kilmarnock scored 9 against 4 in its 8 last games. Dunfermline scored 0.5 against 1.6 in 8 last matches whereas Kilmarnock scored 1.1 against 0.5 in its 8 last games.


Teams Dunfermline and Kilmarnock have played 5 matches so far. Dunfermline won 2 matches in total while Kilmarnock won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.20 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Dunfermline scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Dunfermline won 0. Dunfermline won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Kilmarnock scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Kilmarnock won 1. Kilmarnock won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship