Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 16

Dunfermline vs Dundee head to head

Match finished: n/a (n/a)

13.04 Tuesday

19:00 CET

East End Park

Dunfermline
Draw
Dundee

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Dundee

27.03.2021

3-2

(1-2)

Dunfermline

Dundee

19.12.2020

3-3

(1-0)

Dunfermline

Dunfermline

24.01.2020

2-0

(2-0)

Dundee

Dundee

14.12.2019

4-3

(3-1)

Dunfermline

Dunfermline

02.08.2019

2-2

(2-1)

Dundee

Dundee

22.07.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Dunfermline

Dundee

22.03.2011

1-1

(0-1)

Dunfermline

Dunfermline

15.01.2011

0-0

(0-0)

Dundee

Dundee

23.10.2010

2-2

(0-2)

Dunfermline

Dunfermline

11.09.2010

3-1

(2-0)

Dundee

Next fixtures in Championship

Dunfermline vs Dundee prediction summary

Dunfermline meets Dundee in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Scotland Championship on 13.04 Tuesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Dundee and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dunfermline team to score and less than 2.5 for Dundee. Dunfermline chances to win are 10%. Dundee chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dunfermline scored 31 against 29 in 23 last matches whereas Dundee scored 44 against 38 in its 23 last games. Dunfermline scored 1.3 against 1.3 in 23 last matches whereas Dundee scored 1.9 against 1.7 in its 23 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dunfermline vs Dundee with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!