Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Scotland. League One. Regular Season - 10

Dumbarton vs Queen's Park prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-3 (0-0)

16.10 Saturday

16:00 CET

The C&G Systems Stadium

Dumbarton
Draw
Queen's Park

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
W
D
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Queen's Park9450717
5Dumbarton9423014

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

16 : 16

goals

14 : 7

1.8 : 1.8

goals avg

1.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Queen's Park

14.08.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Dumbarton

Dumbarton

17.07.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Queen's Park

Dumbarton vs Queen's Park prediction summary

Dumbarton meets Queen's Park in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Scotland League One on 16.10 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Queen's Park and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dumbarton team to score and less than 2.5 for Queen's Park. Dumbarton chances to win are 10%. Queen's Park chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dumbarton scored 16 against 16 in 9 last matches whereas Queen's Park scored 14 against 7 in its 9 last games. Dumbarton scored 1.8 against 1.8 in 9 last matches whereas Queen's Park scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 9 last games.


Teams Dumbarton and Queen's Park have played 2 matches so far. Dumbarton won 1 matches in total while Queen's Park won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Dumbarton scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dumbarton won 1. Dumbarton won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Queen's Park scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Queen's Park won 1. Queen's Park won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dumbarton vs Queen's Park with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in League One