Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-RepublicFNLDukla Praha - Třinec
Czech-Republic. FNL. Regular Season - 17

Dukla Praha vs Třinec prediction, betting tips and odds

04.03 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadion Juliska

Dukla Praha
Draw
Třinec

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
W
D
D
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
13Dukla Praha16538-418
14Třinec16466-618

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

21 : 25

goals

18 : 24

1.3 : 1.6

goals avg

1.1 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Třinec

13.08.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Dukla Praha

Dukla Praha

27.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Třinec

Třinec

31.07.2021

1-3

(1-1)

Dukla Praha

Třinec

03.04.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Dukla Praha

Dukla Praha

19.09.2020

3-1

(2-1)

Třinec

Třinec

14.07.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Dukla Praha

Dukla Praha

20.07.2019

2-3

(1-2)

Třinec

Dukla Praha vs Třinec prediction summary

Dukla Praha meets Třinec in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Czech-Republic FNL on 04.03 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Dukla Praha or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dukla Praha team to score and less than 1.5 for Třinec. Dukla Praha chances to win are 35%. Třinec chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Dukla Praha scored 21 against 25 in 16 last matches whereas Třinec scored 18 against 24 in its 16 last games. Dukla Praha scored 1.3 against 1.6 in 16 last matches whereas Třinec scored 1.1 against 1.5 in its 16 last games.


Teams Dukla Praha and Třinec have played 7 matches so far. Dukla Praha won 3 matches in total while Třinec won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.14 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Dukla Praha scored 12 in total and 1.71 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dukla Praha won 1. Dukla Praha won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Třinec scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Třinec won 1. Třinec won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dukla Praha vs Třinec with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FNL