Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic1. Liga WomenDukla Praha W - Horní Heršpice W
Czech-Republic. 1. Liga Women. Regular Season - 12

Dukla Praha W vs Horní Heršpice W prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadion Juliska

Dukla Praha W
Draw
Horní Heršpice W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Horní Heršpice W11308-229
7Dukla Praha W11128-375

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

5 : 42

goals

12 : 34

0.5 : 3.8

goals avg

1.1 : 3.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Horní Heršpice W

24.09.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Dukla Praha W

Dukla Praha W

07.11.2021

3-0

Horní Heršpice W

Horní Heršpice W

05.09.2021

2-0

Dukla Praha W

Horní Heršpice W

05.06.2021

4-2

Dukla Praha W

Dukla Praha W

16.05.2021

1-1

Horní Heršpice W

Dukla Praha W

02.04.2021

3-2

Horní Heršpice W

Horní Heršpice W

03.10.2020

4-0

Dukla Praha W

Dukla Praha W vs Horní Heršpice W prediction summary

Dukla Praha W meets Horní Heršpice W in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Czech-Republic 1. Liga Women on 05.03 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Horní Heršpice W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dukla Praha W team to score and less than 2.5 for Horní Heršpice W. Dukla Praha W chances to win are 10%. Horní Heršpice W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dukla Praha W scored 5 against 42 in 11 last matches whereas Horní Heršpice W scored 12 against 34 in its 11 last games. Dukla Praha W scored 0.5 against 3.8 in 11 last matches whereas Horní Heršpice W scored 1.1 against 3.1 in its 11 last games.


Teams Dukla Praha W and Horní Heršpice W have played 7 matches so far. Dukla Praha W won 2 matches in total while Horní Heršpice W won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.57 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Dukla Praha W scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dukla Praha W won 2. Dukla Praha W won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Horní Heršpice W scored 15 in total and 2.14 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Horní Heršpice W won 4. Horní Heršpice W won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dukla Praha W vs Horní Heršpice W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Liga Women