Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Serbia. Srpska Liga - East. East - 10

Dubočica vs Rembas prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

16.10 Saturday

14:30 CET

Gradski stadion pod Hisarom

Dubočica
Draw
Rembas

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
W
L
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Dubočica9342713
13Rembas9216-47

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

18 : 11

goals

11 : 15

2.0 : 1.2

goals avg

1.2 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dubočica

14.03.2020

2-2

Rembas

Rembas

25.08.2019

2-3

Dubočica

Dubočica vs Rembas prediction summary

Dubočica meets Rembas in a match of a East - 10 round in Serbia Srpska Liga - East on 16.10 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Dubočica or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Dubočica team to score and less than 2.5 for Rembas. Dubočica chances to win are 45%. Rembas chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dubočica scored 18 against 11 in 9 last matches whereas Rembas scored 11 against 15 in its 9 last games. Dubočica scored 2.0 against 1.2 in 9 last matches whereas Rembas scored 1.2 against 1.7 in its 9 last games.


Teams Dubočica and Rembas have played 2 matches so far. Dubočica won 1 matches in total while Rembas won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Dubočica scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dubočica won 0. Dubočica won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Rembas scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rembas won 0. Rembas won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dubočica vs Rembas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Srpska Liga - East