Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakia2. ligaDubnica - Slavoj Trebišov
Slovakia. 2. liga. Regular Season - 18

Dubnica vs Slavoj Trebišov prediction, betting tips and odds

26.02 Saturday

14:00 CET

Mestský futbalový štadión Dubnica

Dubnica
Draw
Slavoj Trebišov

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
L
D
D
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Slavoj Trebišov17647-1022
12Dubnica174310-815

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

24 : 32

goals

14 : 24

1.4 : 1.9

goals avg

0.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Slavoj Trebišov

07.08.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Dubnica

Slavoj Trebišov

13.02.2021

4-1

(0-1)

Dubnica

Dubnica

01.08.2020

1-1

(1-1)

Slavoj Trebišov

Slavoj Trebišov

27.10.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Dubnica

Slavoj Trebišov

14.04.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Dubnica

Dubnica

08.09.2018

4-2

(2-2)

Slavoj Trebišov

Dubnica vs Slavoj Trebišov prediction summary

Dubnica meets Slavoj Trebišov in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Slovakia 2. liga on 26.02 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Slavoj Trebišov and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Dubnica team to score and less than 1.5 for Slavoj Trebišov. Dubnica chances to win are 10%. Slavoj Trebišov chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dubnica scored 24 against 32 in 17 last matches whereas Slavoj Trebišov scored 14 against 24 in its 17 last games. Dubnica scored 1.4 against 1.9 in 17 last matches whereas Slavoj Trebišov scored 0.8 against 1.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Dubnica and Slavoj Trebišov have played 6 matches so far. Dubnica won 1 matches in total while Slavoj Trebišov won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Dubnica scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Dubnica won 1. Dubnica won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Slavoj Trebišov scored 11 in total and 1.83 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Slavoj Trebišov won 2. Slavoj Trebišov won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dubnica vs Slavoj Trebišov with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. liga