Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - OstDraßburg - Wiener SC
Austria. Regionalliga - Ost. Ost - 19

Draßburg vs Wiener SC prediction, betting tips and odds

15.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz Draßburg

Draßburg
Draw
Wiener SC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
D
L
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Wiener SC16565321
16Draßburg162311-209

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

18 : 38

goals

26 : 23

1.1 : 2.4

goals avg

1.6 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wiener SC

18.08.2023

2-1

(0-0)

Draßburg

Wiener SC

05.05.2023

2-1

(2-1)

Draßburg

Draßburg

14.10.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Wiener SC

Draßburg

29.04.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Wiener SC

Wiener SC

17.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Draßburg

Wiener SC

08.11.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Draßburg

Draßburg vs Wiener SC prediction summary

Draßburg meets Wiener SC in a match of a Ost - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - Ost on 15.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Wiener SC and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Draßburg team to score and less than 3.5 for Wiener SC. Draßburg chances to win are 10%. Wiener SC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Draßburg scored 18 against 38 in 16 last matches whereas Wiener SC scored 26 against 23 in its 16 last games. Draßburg scored 1.1 against 2.4 in 16 last matches whereas Wiener SC scored 1.6 against 1.4 in its 16 last games.


Teams Draßburg and Wiener SC have played 9 matches so far. Draßburg won 1 matches in total while Wiener SC won 2 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Draßburg scored 4 in total and 0.44 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Draßburg won 1. Draßburg won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Wiener SC scored 5 in total and 0.56 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Wiener SC won 2. Wiener SC won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Draßburg vs Wiener SC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Ost