Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie A. Division A - 11

Doubravka vs Slavoj Mýto head to head

Not Started: ()

10.04 Saturday

13:30 CET

Doubravka UMT

Doubravka
Draw
Slavoj Mýto

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Doubravka

19.10.2019

1-1

Slavoj Mýto

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie A

Doubravka vs Slavoj Mýto prediction summary

Doubravka meets Slavoj Mýto in a match of a Division A - 11 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie A on 10.04 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Doubravka or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Doubravka team to score and less than 2.5 for Slavoj Mýto. Doubravka chances to win are 45%. Slavoj Mýto chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Doubravka scored 17 against 22 in 8 last matches whereas Slavoj Mýto scored 7 against 11 in its 7 last games. Doubravka scored 2.1 against 2.8 in 8 last matches whereas Slavoj Mýto scored 1.0 against 1.6 in its 7 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Doubravka vs Slavoj Mýto with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!