Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Uzbekistan. Pro League A. Regular Season - 13

Dostlik vs Kokand-1912 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

18.06 Tuesday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Dostlik
Draw
Kokand-1912

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

10 : 25

goals

15 : 8

0.8 : 2.1

goals avg

1.4 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kokand-1912

03.05.2024

2-0

(1-0)

Dostlik

Dostlik vs Kokand-1912 prediction summary

Dostlik meets Kokand-1912 in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Uzbekistan Pro League A on 18.06 Tuesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Kokand-1912 and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Dostlik team to score and less than 2.5 for Kokand-1912. Dostlik chances to win are 10%. Kokand-1912 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Dostlik scored 10 against 25 in 12 last matches whereas Kokand-1912 scored 15 against 8 in its 11 last games. Dostlik scored 0.8 against 2.1 in 12 last matches whereas Kokand-1912 scored 1.4 against 0.7 in its 11 last games.


Teams Dostlik and Kokand-1912 have played 1 matches so far. Dostlik won 0 matches in total while Kokand-1912 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Dostlik scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dostlik won 0. Dostlik won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Kokand-1912 scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kokand-1912 won 1. Kokand-1912 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Dostlik vs Kokand-1912 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pro League A